Membership is open to any individual or institution interested in advancing the status of
Latinos in Higher Education. Memberships typically begin and end the day of the annual
conference. However, you may become a member any time during the year.
Benefits of Membership
• Keep abreast of what is happening in higher education.
• Receive ILACHE Newsletter.
• Join a list serve of over 600 Latino professionals.
• Find resources to better assist students.
• Network with other Latino Professionals.
• Learn to how to manage the world of academia.
• Learn how to make solid career choices.
Membership Types and Fees:
$60 Professional Membership
Higher education faculty/staff and members of K-12 educational institutions, community based
organizations, and corporate entities.
$20 Student Membership
Students enrolled in an educational institution.
For questions regarding ILACHE membership, please contact Dave Marcial.
If paying by check:
Please make check/money order payable to: ILACHE
Send the payment to:
PO Box 409368
Chicago, IL 60640
(FEIN # 36-4120657)